Monday 8 June 2009

A quick update...

Hello avid readers,

Apologies for not blogging for a while - I took a weeks annual leave and went to France and Spain with some friends - it was very hot and the food was good.

But back to reality, and since I got back to the Guild on Wednesday I have been flat out doing all sorts of things.

I had lots of incident reports to deal with after Fab, which took up a lot of time! Althought I cannot talk about talk about them in detail, its amazing how just a few people being stupid when they are drunk can take over most of your day!

Attended Culture Fest which was organised by Hollie and Rich, well done to them both. I attended a talk given by Action for Southern Africa, went to the Farmers Market, listened to the funky music and got some free starbucks stuff....

Went to the usual meetings and 121's, including Student Groups Committee.

I have some more updates but I shall dedicate individual posts to them!

No comments: