Thursday 19 February 2009

One more....

I have just had the joy of reading Tom Marley's latest post from http://tommarleyvpea.blogspot.com/


"The job of a sabbatical is an incrementalist, not a revolutionary. We may want change now but there are very few easy wins, in fact someone once said if it wasn't hard it wasn't worth doing.. or something like that. Despite this very few people seem over the moon"

I can't reiterate this enough - although it may seem that we aren't doing anything or our changes to small, trust me, we're all here to fight for students, and whilst what we are doing may not be visible or seem significant to you at the time, we are doing it, often at the expense of many other things (such as blogging!)

I must say that it would help me if people commented - I think I have recieved around 6 comments for what is now 25 blogs. If I don't know that people are reading, then blogging isn't going to be my number one priority, is it?

Just a thought.

Yours in democratic love,

Hannah x

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

how is your love democratic? votes before hand?

Fabian Guy Neuner said...

I read them. You might be able to set up google analytics with the blog for free then you would know exactly how many people read it...

Hannah Lazell said...

"anon" (aka Tom Marley) - that would be telling!

fabian - no idea what you are talking about - sitting down and getting to grips with my blog isn't really my priority...but show me if you want!

Anonymous said...

Surely communicating to students should be one of your priorities?

Hollie Jones said...

I have a counter on my blog... didn't need google analytics?