Friday 27 February 2009

What I'm up to....

There has been criticism recently that the sabbs are too secretive about what they do. So here is my diary for next week. Enjoy!
(and, I've been trying to blog since 8.30am...and its now 3.13pm - yup, I get that many interruptions!)

Monday:
-Prepare for budget meeting with R+D manager
-Vale Fireworks meeting
-Elections committee briefing
-Elections committee
-Finance committee

Tuesday:
-AMG pre meet
-Environmental Advisory Group
-Grad Ball meeting
-121 with R+D manager
-Selly Oak hustings
-Budget chat
-Candidates meeting

Wednesday:
-AMG (accommodation management group)
-Elections committee briefing
-Elections committee
-Budget meeting

Thursday:
-Sabb catch up
-Team 10 (where the sabbs meet with the SMT to discuss ongoing projects and priorities - both this and Sabb meeting happen weekly)
-Elections committee briefing
-Elections committee
-Elections catch up
-Deb Soc hustings
-candidates meeting

Friday:
-Finance manager 121
-meeting my university council mentor with the president
-discipline meeting
-elections committee briefing
-elections committee
-catch up with tech about results night
-equality and diversity meeting
-finance meeting with all sabbs

As you can see its a busy life! Of course in between all of this I have to answer emails (which is why a blackberry is good - I can do it on the move!), talk to students and work on projects.

If I do this regularly, I hope you'll start to see that its not us being secretive, we just have lots on our plate....

No comments: